What do I know about upliftingthoughts.org and my four blogs.

Good news

My daily readers are an enviable amount without being overwhelmingly high.

My readers are often some quality people with a more educated bunch.

I am a likely record holder on number of quality poems.

I have comments to stroke my ego from the past enough for anyone in the present and sometimes I find a few vocal admirers today.  My ego will do fine.

My influence could be large or small.  Making compelling cases that are facts and done with hours of investigation means I have made some Marks on the world.

The cool thing is how I often manage to do interesting work. Everyday day is possible.   I can't explain this level of production.  Magic green powered luck?  Something that shocks me.  Hope the journey gets even better, stick around and see..