I never met a king,

ah oh how keen to be king

With loyal subject

And diamond rings to rule with

In all matters of self control

A planet to love

Drooling over ice cream

That boob queen

And my prince charming

With perfect timing

His page, jester, fool

The clown punk

We are the golden rule

That those with the gold rule

That's logical

As a riddle

And playing for love

We fiddle with fate

Hiding motives and hate

In castles in the clouds

Clouds to give some

And surround

In royalty sounds

King of the lions, elephants

The jungle so wild

Glass slippers shatter

New cosmic encounters

Amazing transforming chemicles

Manic monsters like trolls

Self important and wide

Glowing eyes in moon light

Masks revealing ocean tides

I spoke to my plans

Mead made me dizzy

We were happy with

Life!