I just read there is math proof to the holographic universe. Hooray!

Tell me about odd light PLEASE.

Basically: Not the minor blind spots, but the enormous blind spot.  This is almost as weird as the holographic universe felt to me.  How specialized are eyes are, and the voice to the importance of ourselves, to people or people connections.  Visual intensity with no people can almost knock people unconscious.  I can prove this almost.  Hiroshima after the explosion could bring people to their knees in intense grief.  Odd light seems to give us what we need in times where we need to get a hold of ourselves.  Not being bright or dark, it illuminates differently, as in the case of candles.  And maybe animals and plants act in a similar way.  I know we are not as powerful as our human centered view.  We have threads to pleasures and loves and meaning that seem biological.  Try a visual meditation and you could get the biggest scare of your life, even if the target is beauty.