Angels

I have been a fan of angels for years not just because they are for good not evil, but also because how I imagine them in my mind's eye if they could take on material form.  They appear in my imagination as having a size that would be much bigger than King Kong.  Try 100 times the size of King Kong.  Almost as high as the clouds.  Their eyes are complety white with no iris or pupils.  They hold a two handed rod like instrument.

 In my Angelogy they stand in a line of other angels with their eyes shut, apparently asleep for centuries or milliniums, doing apparantly nothing but sleeping or some weep through closed eyes.  They eventually are awakened and they have power almost like a human killing an ant.  It is childs play to them to do their duty, soon after to go back to sleep for thousands, maybe millions of years.  They would make bad super villians, as they do their powerful action and then do the worst story plot activity which is standing there for many years.  You can't tell a story about that, nor can a story be told about unimaginable powers.  So I have never used them in my fiction for these reasons of their boring qualities to mere mortals.

GO FOR IT!

TRY TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THESE ANGELS,

I DARE YOU!