Dear me.

How do you feel Mark?

Almost too many things at the same time.  I have this sense of the honor and beauty of humanity, but I have also seen incredible wickedness.

What gives you hope then?

It's there.


What was the best part of today?

I suppose that it is done.


What do you want to do in the near future?

I need to tell some laugh or cry.


What is interesting to you?

Everything.


What does the world need?

More positive stuff, less low culture.


What is healthy?

I don't know, a good cheese!


How can you developed the mouse character?

I think he is passive aggressive, but not seriously hurtful.  He's a bit introverted, a good little guy basically.


What do you think of the Bay Area?

Lots of rats here, good restaurants, and haunted places.


Is math your favorite topic?

No.


Do you ever wish you were a girl.

No.


Are you scared of air planes.

No, as long as they are commercial airlines.


What is stupid?

Seems like a decision some people make to be kinda dumb.  Most people are very smart.  That shouldn't be a self esteem issue for human beings!  Sometimes seven year olds can logically reason better than a computer ever could.  I don't know why they sit at a desk so much.  I would like to see kids getting involved with really cool stuff more often.  Hey I don't even have my own kid.  Go figure.