Improvements in my city

The flames of hatred and anger over injustices has gone down
 
Fire does burn itself out and living by the ocean probably helps in the process.
 
The city seems to be rising slowly but surely and sometimes faster on some weeks.  I can almost feel the will of the people around me to rebuild and revitalize.
 
I hear more people are moving in and imagine people leaving too.  So it is a time of change and the people here are as open to that as they have ever been.  Tears shed.  Time to go forwards.
 
Even maintence of the city is getting better and security is improved with out scaring people nearly as much.
 
Personally I think they could improve wild life diversity with more plants and introduce more wild animals.
 
So the hope is there, but it is growing into a reality.