Enjoyments I have:

I am into doing a fair amount of investigative research on topics that interest me.

I am especially interested in living golden, and the idea of the times of Eden.  

I am interested in how to improve the world around me, sometimes by being very truthful about negative things.

Voltair was onto something.  We can delude ourselves about how fantastic things are.  Popular views that everything is fine, can stilt progress.  I mean there is a point when I see things around me and say to myself how ridiculous it looks.  We are creators, and yet we fall in love with fairly tacky creations.  Please put me onto the sci-fi channel as I want to know of different possible realities.  Just can't fondle an iphone at all.  It is not the same as a real person, even though they may be soft and pink cell phones.  And there are some really sexy apps and sexy cars to buy.  Okay enough.