I am not feeling conservative or liberal at all.

I think a solution to our situation is to give more power to the congress in the next election.  I say this because the congress really is more democratic than the senate or the president regardless of party.  Also the courts are generally more fair as well.  I don't vote republican, so that is not why I am saying this.  I say this because they are more likely to have less corruption by their very nature.  I say we let any well known uncorrupt people or powers have a bigger share in running and leading as a matter of choice by consent of virtually all people.  We can almost all agree that we are getting sick of corruption and it might be making us sick as well.  I truly favor a less corrupt government at this time and still think we need our current system, just a tweek in it.