What a bummer!

The world did not end.

At least it ended as we all know it.

Still 

The sun will rise and set each day

I will experience different thoughts moods and reactions

My bodily functions will continue such as eating and going to the bathroom

I will still have responsibilities like paying bill and supporting the economy

But otherwise things have changed in the grandest most cosmic ways

Love is the new flavor.

We are going to unite as a people

Why not be optimistic 

Instead of cynical

Think more joy than you ever thought possible!

Not in ice cream terms

But if it is rocky road or chocolate I might throw away my new Mayan life style.

Just keep that stuff away from me

Do not tempt me

Stop shoving ice cream at my mouth

I am trying to reach full ascension 

Oops did you say ice cream party

I don't know what to do

Either I get full ascension or ice cream party?