I am confronted with the idea that God has recently set loose a whole bunch of Angels on the earth?

I don't normally have thoughts like this.
 
So what are these Angels here for?
Do they have some kind of mission?
Should I be scared?
Should I be elated?
How powerful are Angels?
Why now?
 
It is just a part of the story.   Supernatural forces besides the demons floating around.   Are they here to fight the demons?   To pass judgement?   To usher in a new world?
I had always felt that angels were not very active and perhaps just wispered to us to protect us.   Perhaps angels like these we have never seen before or felt is more like it.
The story will go as it does and I am not going to think about it much accept to say that it is a good side since my karma is alright.   I hope your karma is well too.