Can people speak to each other like rational beings?

The assumption is then that we are rational beings.   I need some more proof please.  If Noam Chomsky is such a smart guy and says we have this wonderfully advanced speech part of our brain we are born with then how is that you seem unable to get your political messages across?   I feel he just represents the liberal boy who keeps crying wolf.  How is that people can improve our being heard and understood?  

I have not much to say about this though I watched a video of the maker of Non violent communication (Compassionate communication) and would conclude that many of us have a lot to learn about living in happy harmony with our fellow humans. 

Through out my work I have stated my belief that dark spirits do exist on this planet.   I can just feel people reel in the weirdness of such an assertion.   I am sticking to this one. 

Evil grows largely because people are not that afraid of it and do not generally fight it.

My analogy of evil is this:   We experience something unpleasant and shirk it off as a small problem not worthy of attention.  

This is the trick that fools most of us.   If it does not seem so bad than it can't be that serious might be our conclusion.  

If I just try to ignore this maybe it will fade or go away and it is too much trouble to take on.   So...we are prey then.   All of us can be.

Also if this is easy and I am gaining from this so easily than why not just keep doing it even if there is something wrong about it some people may think.
But somethings that seem to good to be true are.
Check out the hospitals of wealthy people, they are full of recovering alcoholics, who will shortly be back again to detox.

Madness or reason.
When will a decent voice appear.   A leader who can bring some peace to this planet.   Our only planet.   These are not ordinary times, so they do need not the ordinary responses.   Change is coming and we will be that change I wish.   I wish that someone has the courage.   I wish that someone could help.   I can only do my part.    Someone has to try to speak, like on TV, and soon please.

The result is not either madness or reason.   The result is that we start questioning.   Question and question more and more and more.   We need answers so that truly reason prevails.   And love is apart of reason.   You can not divorce them from each other with out madness happening.   So our hearts need to be in the questioning, in the dialogue, in the discussion, in the world that pride will not win.   If there another thing I agree with is what is said about pride.  If you were noticing we are all very much human.   No one truly is better than anyone else.   We all deserve love, we are all love, love is all that there is.