My muse is kind of like this.

I imagine hearts at the window
Stretching across the panes
To stately palaces.
 
I imagine children exploring
The world just lifts it's curtians
And a new world opens up.
 
I imagine the stranger
His back against a tree
Everything is quite and still.
 
I imagine birds gay and free
The girls playing with their hair
And giggles.
 
I imagine an empty tank
Floating forever in the sea
Salty with tears from dead soldiers.
 
I imagine politicians
Vanishing into a fog bank
People taking their power back.
 
I imagine an old lady
Her heart longing for someone
She sews as the log burns.
 
I imagine a dog licking a person's face
And wakes the person up
To a blank TV.
 
I imagine a legion of fools leaping into the sky
They were getting too tired
And the coffee was not working like it used to.
 
I saw an inventor
He labored and he tinkered
The clock started going backwards.