I seem to be imagining bad things happening politically even when I try to keep myself out of it completly.

What do I imagine:
 
That the Obama presidency is failing to lift the sails.
That people aren't recieving health care benifits at this time and who knows when?
That with new campain financing laws favoring the Republicans it will be no surprise when they sweep congress and forever more as well.
That our survelence system is growing by the hour.
That it has gone from no child left behind to most poor people left behind.
That there are no plans for ever getting out of Afganistan now or ever.
That there really is no such thing as an honest politician.
That fear mongering is going to go on and on.
That we are faced with super comformity in society more than ever.
That Obama though black is not doing much for black folk.
But it seems that the republicans will never be able to go back to what they were.
Perhaps we might have moderate conservatives more than the far right version.
 
This is all taking place in my imagination so it could all be false information.   Please research anything I said.    Nothing I said I know at all!