Life happens.

Things don't always go my way and sometimes problems happen and things don't always make sense and bring about warm feelings in my chest.   But I am alright.   I know this.   I am fine.  Though I may be getting weird results, the world may be kind of a weird place.   A people can be a trip and likewise hard to predict.   I suppose that is cool.   We are but actors in a play.  Drama is just another way of knowing that you live, but then again too much drama makes things get well too dramatic for me and I yearn for a more stable world.  Perhaps I can manifest it and perhaps that is what I  have been doing all along.   Manifesting this very wish and clearing the way for love not shit.   I mean the the queens of drama are so challenging sometimes.   But then I do exactly the thing I had no way of predicting either.   I am now smitten with a women.   Life happens.  :)