Bango.

I suppose heat really makes things a bit crazy at times.   So go ahead and blame it on the heat.   Blame all the bad stuff lately just on the fact that it has hot.   Now summer is a very gray time for me.   Not only do really bad things happen, but some very really good things happen as well.   If I think about it summer has a special kind of magic to it.   It reveals what is there spiritually.   Truth good or bad is what we get more of.   I have my own life as proof.   Lately it feels like my world is transforming very rapidly.   People are coming in and out of my life with a greater speed than usual.   Truths about the universe are hitting me so hard that my brain twists and turns out of regularity.   I notice other people doing odd things here and there like I have never seen before and seen love from people that truly caught me off gaurd.   I have seen opportunies for my careers open up suddenly and discovered new and better ways to enjoy life.   I imagine the excitement to grow and I will surely need a better relaxion or meditation practice on a more regular basis to keep myself even.