My intuitive radar does go off.

I know that people do say nasty gossip sometimes and be insidious towards others.   But I also know that there are other things people do about people that are more positive.  I just don't like that it is behind my back.   I know that what goes around comes around which includes back stabbing.   If I know that I have been acting with great integrity at least my conscience is clean with God even though some people may be pointing fingers or complaining.   It usually has more to do with them than me.   I believe we are all made of love which can make us feel sort of weak and our society tells us to be strong which sometimes means picking on someone who is not your own size.   It also might be that the world is getting to be a bit too much with us lately and we don't feel restored with good energy.   So social dysfuction just happens as a result.   My website tries to bring good energy into people's lives and bring more light into the world, but anything big requires some sacrifice.   I just hope everything works out, and usually it does.