Hope springs eternal.

I feel a tremor in the force right now.  December is strange month already.  I'm already financialy fearful and we have not even really began the month.  It gets darker every day as I try to keep up with what's going on and just feel that my moods go wild sometimes.  I want to get things accomplished.  Like more money and a girl friend or meaning or excitement.  Something to fill the void within me.  I wonder how other people are making life work for them right now and suspect that appearences are becoming more important because of facebook, myspace, twitter and other social networking that goes on.  It's hard to understand even how to shoot let alone hit the arrow or the mark.  I want people to like me but I can't seem to get it when they do.  I can't seem to tell what's important and often problems feel bigger than the good in the universe.  Oh why?  But to grow and expand seems to be the only worthy goal right now.  That and maybe some physical contact.  A good hug, a kiss on the lips and being invited to a party.  Life without the sparks of living make me feel like I am slowly dying.  But I am one of those characters who persists and that alone gives me reason to hope for the future.