Doing things for karma is not that easy.

I like being helpful and good but I am not interested in being a sacrificial lamb anymore. Nor do I wish to use venting and dumping as a way to deal with my frustration of not getting my love from others. I post all the time and then I get tired of not knowing if I am being heard, appreciated and respected for my passionate efforts to improve other people's lives. Eventually I start to feel used and resentful. That is my past story and I am sticking to it. I only want know to take each morning as a sign that each day brings new hope to it and that it is my life ultimatly that needs to be cared for. I imagine people do care about me out there, but neglect of being told eventually starts feeling like abuse and I can take only so much of that. Sorry for this, for everyone and me. Perhaps we will come together in a way where universal happiness and sanity prevail.