I wonder if I should team up with "The Secret, new age, spirituality and self help movements"

I pride myself on being different. Less out there I suppose. I think that you should be in control, but not have the belief that you possess amazing powers of control. I think that spiritual experiences exist but sometimes they are bad trips, not good ones. I tend to think in more concrete terms, more like country music or something and I don't want to be anti-religion as it's kept my step grandma alive for a hundred years. I like being mellow and relaxed, but I actually like the tough challenging aspect of life too. I read the news and accept that life requires that I participate in fighting for it's future. We are all in this together. I sure hope this planet earth will have a more humane future. Lately I can't control my optimism nor would I want to.